Window Film vs Window Safety Laminate
Let’s explore the differences between window film and window safety laminate. Window film is defined as a thin film or laminate that is installed to the interior of glass surfaces in cars, boats, homes and buildings. It is usually made from polyester due to its clarity, tensile strength, dimensional stability and ability to accept a variety of surface-applied or embedded treatments.
Window film has many benefits for home and auto:
- Reduce fading of floors and furniture
- Absorb harmful UV rays
- Reduce glare
- Reflection of sun, keeping temperatures cooler
Most consumers are familiar with tinted window film and its benefits. As Clear Safety Defense increases its base in the South Jersey and the Greater Philadelphia area, our customers are asking- so what exactly is safety laminate security film?
Window safety laminate is a clear or tinted laminate made from a heavy duty polyester compound.
Window safety laminate has many benefits:
(1) It makes it more difficult for an intruder to gain entry, as glass becomes virtually unbreakable.
(2) When attempted to be broken with trauma, the glass maintains its integrity, preventing dangerous shards from flying in our out.
Our customers are realizing the need for window safety laminate on their retail stores, office complexes, windows and sliding glass doors in their homes. They are protecting themselves from:
- ‘Smash and grab’ burglaries
- Thieves to steal belongings and medication from your home
- Keeping students and teachers secure in schools
- Winds and storms
Feel secure in your home or office day or night, with Clear Safety Defense protecting your glass.
Experience the powerful results of our window safety laminate security film here:
We offer complimentary Safety Checks for Schools, Government Facilities, Homes, Office Buildings and more. Call to schedule yours today, 856.888.4820 or contact us for safety tips and information on all of our products.